News release Archives
- 2012 Interim Tolls Application
- Application for 1 January 2010 to 31 December 2012 Tolls Settlement
- Cost of Capital ApplicationTQM Pipeline receives National Energy Board Decision on Cost of Capital Application.
- Financing of 160.5 Millions of dollarsA total financing of 160.5 Millions of dollars has been concluded on Setember 22, 2005. Download the pdf file.
- TQM Pipeline's new addressEffective March 28, 2003, our new address is 6300 Auteuil Avenue, Suite 525, Brossard (Québec) J4Z 3P2; you can reach us by phone at (450) 462-5300 or by telecopier at (450) 462-5388.
- TQM Pipeline's Multi-Year AgreementOn December 20, 2001, by Order TG-4-2001, the National Energy Board approved an extension of TQM Pipeline's 1997-2001 Multi-Year Tolls Agreement on operating expenses, for a period of five years until December 31, 2006.
- New receipt point at Sainte-Geneviève-de-BerthierOn September 6, 2001, the National Energy Board approves by Order XG-T028-23-2001, the addition requested by TQM Pipeline of a receipt point at Sainte-Geneviève-de-Berthier.
On September 19, 2002, the National Energy Board authorized by Order GPLO-T028-09-2002, the transfer in service of all the necessary installations for Biogas Transportation purposes.
On October 27, 2003, the injection of clean Biogas as officially started.
- Rivers and Lakes Foundation of CanadaThe Rivers and Lakes Foundation of Canada joins forces with TQM Pipeline to protect the environment.
- TQM Pipeline's PNGTS Extension
- The Waterloo Delivery Point, and TQM Pipeline's facilities from Lachenaie to that point, have received "leave to open" from the National Energy Board and were put in service as of December 9, 1998.
- The East Hereford Delivery Point, and TQM Pipeline’s facilities from Waterloo to that point, have received "leave to open" from the National Energy Board on January 29, 1999. These facilities were put in service as of March 10, 1999.
- TQM Pipeline's facilities required for the delivery of gas at the Coaticook Delivery Point, as authorized by the National Energy Board, have been completed and are ready to be put in service as of July 9, 1999.